Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My 100th Post!!! And wonderful News...

Okay, so some of you may wonder where Danielle went... playing her sweet violin. I promised her I wouldn't leave her face on my blog for long... so thank you Amy for critiquing her so quickly, I will look forward to your email.

Danielle has been accepted to

Concordia University Chicago
and
Concordia University Wisconsin

YIPPPEE!
Notice to all homeschooling families,
YOU CAN DO IT!

I am very proud of her hard work and am blessed that she is prayerfully considering her options for the 2009 year. I would love another year of her being at home with us, but am so totally excited for her opportunity to live in a city, be part of a community of Lutheran College Kids and grow as a beautiful young lady. Love you Girl!








2 comments:

Five Little Monkeys said...

Hooray!
Thank you, Danielle! I'll email specific comments, but wanted to let you know that I got to see the video clipsl

Anonymous said...

We are so proud of you. Much Love from all of us down here in Texas.