Monday, January 26, 2009

Steak Fries... on the Cheap


I brainstormed an idea, and came up with this fun way to make steak fries.  Growing up I loved Shake-n-Bake.  I am waaayy to cheap to buy this product so I went here (you can see my laptop next to my mixture with recipe site) and made a homemade mix.)

  I cut up 2# of potatoes and placed into the bag. (When I make this the next time I will add more oil to enable it to "stick" better to the potatoes.)

  Shake shake shake. -n- Bake bake bake


Easy peasy.  Served up with gourmet burgers with jalapenos and Amish butter cheese.  Oh, and frosted brownies.  

We are stuffed.

1 comment:

Nandoism™ said...

These puppies look amazing!

Thanks for the post.

...and girl, you ain't the only "cheap" one around here, times are tuff!

keep up the great work!

Nando